*$200 Surcharge for NSW Accreditation
The Ram 2500 Power Wagon is complied at 3,886kg. We can organise a mod plate GVM Upgrade to 4,275kg with this suspension upgrade & certification.
The stock 2" lifted suspension is designed to go rock crawling in the Moab Desert (Utah, USA). It's soft and spongey, but as soon as you put some weight in the back then it just doesn't ride well - you'll be swerving all over the place.
We upgrade the suspension and run some thorough tests to meet the minimum ADR safety requirements.
This GVM Upgrade includes:
- 2" Lifted Coils
- These are rated to a higher spring rate
- Vehicle may sit an extra ~20mm higher than standard
- Front & Rear Radflo Shocks
- Mod Plate to take the GVM to 4,275kg from 3,886kg, giving you almost 1,000kg of payload for a stock Ram 2500 Power Wagon
- Optional Airbags (additional cost)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.