RAM 2500 Power Wagon 2" Lift/GVM Upgrade
*$200 Surcharge for NSW Accreditation
The RAM 2500 Power Wagon is complied at 3,886kg. We can organise a mod plate GVM Upgrade to 4,490kg with this suspension upgrade & certification.
The stock 2" lifted suspension is designed to go rock crawling in the Moab Desert (Utah, USA). It's soft and spongey, but as soon as you put some weight in the back then it just doesn't ride well - you'll be swerving all over the place.
We upgrade the suspension and run some thorough tests to meet the minimum ADR safety requirements.
This GVM Upgrade includes:
- 2" Lifted Coils
- These are rated to a higher spring rate
- Vehicle may sit an extra ~20mm higher than standard
- Front & Rear Outback Kitters Shocks
- Mod Plate to take the GVM to 4,490kg from 3,886kg, giving you almost 1,000kg of payload for a stock RAM 2500 Power Wagon
- Optional Airbags (additional cost)
Wheel & Tyre Fitment:
- Customer supplied wheels & tyres can be installed for an additional $170, which includes the recalibration of the speedometer to match the new wheels & tyres as well as the changing of the vehicles minimum PSI warning to 30psi to allow for the tyres to be run at a lower PSI than factory when required while keeping the warning system active for the case of a blown tyre should that occur.
- For larger wheels & tyres (e.g. 37's) trimming is required, even with a lift; this trimming can be done at an additional cost of $170.
*NOTE: FOR BEST RESULTS WITH THE OUTBACK KITTER SHOCKS, UTILISE OEM TOP BUSHES FROM VEHICLE*
*Only suitable for QLD & NSW registered vehicles*