So you bought a Ram 1500 DT and now you want to tow - that's the purpose of the vehicle right? When you put load on the back, your vehicle may sag a bit if you don't have the right suspension setup.
You can see our 2" Lift Kit with heavy duty coils here.
Airbags are a great way to help keep your vehicle level when putting on your caravan or trailer. By keeping your vehicle level, your vehicle will be safe on the road and provide the optimum handling.
*For the Ram 1500 Rebel, select the 2” Lifted bags as they have a 1” lift from factory.
Here are our two options for airbags.
Airbag Man In Coil Airbags
- Firestone Airbags with Airbag Man Kevlar Sleeves that sit inside the coils.
- By inflating these airbags, it will stiffen the rear coils to minimise the suppression for the extra load.
- Must inflate the bags to ~55psi, then load up your vehicle and release air pressure until vehicle is level.
- If you put your load on first, the airbags will pinch between the coils.
- Must always keep at least ~5psi in the airbags or you run the risk of a deflated airbag being pinched by the coils.
- A great entry level option for those who tow only a few times a year.
- Different height bags for Stock Height or 2" Lift.
- Double bellow bags suit vehicles with stock height suspension and a lift up to 2".
- Polyair Double Bellow Ultimate Plus 2-Ply Fabric Reinforced Rubber Airbags that sit beside the coils.
- By inflating the airbags, it will physically lift the body from the diff, raising the rear height of your vehicle.
- Can be inflated before or after the load is put on.
- Handles sway & body roll really well. A must have if you have a canopy.
- Contains an internal bump stop, so there is no minimum psi requirement.
- Same size bag for 0-2" lift. If getting a 2" Lift, we include an Airbag Cradle Kit which disconnects the airbag at full flex and reconnects once it comes back in contact.
- This is the ultimate solution for those who are serious about touring and want the best in ride comfort and safety.
Both kits are supplied with manual inflation valves that get installed to the rear bumper.
To inflate your bags you can:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.