RAM 2500 DJ Suspension Upgrade
If you're looking to upgrade the suspension on your RAM 2500, then look no further.
Coil Suspension Kits include:
- 2" Lifted or +20mm "Stock Height" Front Coils (with 20% Extra Load Rating)
- 2" Lifted or +20mm "Stock Height" Rear Coils (with 20% Extra Load Rating)
- Front & Rear Shocks
- Optional Rear Airbags (additional cost)
- Dual Walled Monotube Shock
- 45mm Inner Bore
- Not a rebuildable shock / cannot be tuned to suit your ride
- Outback Kitters (Contact for stock level enquiry)
Wheel & Tyre Fitment:
- Customer supplied wheels & tyres can be installed for an additional $170, which includes the recalibration of the speedometer to match the new wheels & tyres as well as the changing of the vehicles minimum PSI warning to 30psi to allow for the tyres to be run at a lower PSI than factory when required while keeping the warning system active for the case of a blown tyre should that occur.
- For larger wheels & tyres (e.g. 37's) trimming is required, even with a lift; this trimming can be done at an additional cost of $170.
*NOTE: FOR BEST RESULTS WITH THE OUTBACK KITTER SHOCKS, UTILISE OEM TOP BUSHES FROM VEHICLE*