***NEW PRICE CATALOGUE COMING OUT SOON. CANOPY STARTS AT $19,990***
If you would like the modular price list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get one to you.
So you're ready to tour Australia and are looking for the ultimate rig that is not only extremely functional but has that head turning, neck snapping, jaw dropping appeal? Then you need to check out the SCD x Offroad Creative canopy!
SCD have been on the hunt for a canopy builder who understands, knows and can build something for our industry. We came across Brad from Offroad Creative, a specialised canopy builder for touring rigs who has designed Award Winning canopy & campers in Australia for most of his career. He worked in customer support as well to truly understand how the rigs are being used and utilised this information to make bulletproof products.
The sleek lines have been carefully matched up with the vehicle's body to reduce wind drag, noise and keep that superior styling that the Ram designers have spent years developing. When you pull into the camp site, everyone will know you have the SCD x Offroad Creative canopy.
Here are some notable features:
- All in one canopy, not a tray mounted canopy.
- Lower height clearance to access drawers, fridge, etc
- Lighter weight rating
- Eliminates wasted headboard space
- High clearance at the back for an optimum departure angle when going through tracks
- No Marine Carpet to eliminate the opportunity for mould spores to grow in hard to reach areas
- Painted exterior for easy touch ups from scratches and dints as opposed to powdercoated
- Headboard mounted fuel and water filler for easy filling
- Divider down the length of the canopy for easy access to your belongings
- Plenty of drawers at the perfect height for handy storage
- Drop down toolbox lids with bottom hinges for the best in class sealing and maximising storage space
- Whale Tail locks for single handed use
- Slimline design for a reduction in wind resistance
- Full length ladder
- Colour coded painted exterior
- 3 x Roof Bars with Awning Mounts (awning sold separately)
- 4 x Underbody Toolbox Tubs (you saw it here first!)
- Central Locking to all doors and toolboxes
- Powder Coated Interior - Black Textura
- Fold Down Rear Ladder
- 70L Water Tank with Pump
- Tyre Carrier Options
- 2 x Rear Tyre Carriers
- 1 Tyre Carrier & Jerry Can Holder
- Interior - Left Hand Side
- 1 x 130L Bushman Upright Fridge
- 1 x Drawer with Slide Out Stainless Steel Table
- Twin Hob Induction Cooker
- Additional Shelf above Drawer
- Additional Drawer
- Electrical System Module with 2 x USB & 240V Power Points
- Switch Panel for all Lights / Inverter / Compressor/ Water Pump
- Pull Out Pantry with 240V Plug for kitchen appliances includes free Travel Buddy oven
- Flipped layout with Pull out Pantry at front of canopy instead of rear
- East/West Divider to suit Boat Motor - $500 (takes the spot of the Boat Motor)
- Interior - Right Hand Side
- 1 x Drawer
- Electrical System Module with 2 x USB & 2 x 240V Power Points
- Full Length Drawers Compressor Box & hoses - $1,500
- Dimensions above both drawers + compressor box is 150cm x 85cm
- 40L Evakool Freezer - $2,000
- Full length Drawers to suit height of EvaKool Freezer - $1,000
- Airbag Man Compressor Kit (inc hose, gauge & air point at rear) - $1,000
- Overhead Lockable Cabinet - $2,000
- Overhead Shelf - $500
- Install customer supplied compressor - $500
- Electrical System by EC Offroad
- Enerdrive 180W Roof Mounted Solar Panel
- 200aH DCS (Deep Cycle System) Lithium Battery with Buck Boost for an extremely fast recharge rate compared to normal Lithium Batteries (10% - 100% in 30 minutes)
- Switch Pro customisable switch panel
- Victron 2000W Inverter
- HardKorr Internal Orange/White Light Strips with Dimable Switches
- Simarine LCD Display for Battery & Tank Level Monitor
- Underbody Toolboxes
- Offroad Creative unique pockets
- 270 Awning
- Bushwakka 270 Degree Canopy Mounted Awning
- Awning Lights
- Rear Lights
- 2 x Stedi Rear LED Work Lights
Weights & Dimensions
Dimensions: 2100L x 2000W x 1000H.
If you want to secure your canopy, please liaise with your local SCD or AusMV Dealer and we will book in a slot for you now.
Additional charges apply for removal of tub, preparation of Ram with wiring & canopy installation.
*Ram 1500 DT Model coming out shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.