So you bought a Ram 1500 TRX and now you want to tow or throw some extra weight in the back. When you put load on the back, your vehicle may sag a bit if you don't have the right suspension setup.
Airbags are a great way to help keep your vehicle level when putting on your caravan/trailer. By keeping your vehicle level, your vehicle will be safe on the road and provide the optimum handling.
Here are our custom made option for airbags. Due to the size of the coils, SCD Performance has custom built a kit to suit the TRX using Airbag Man bags
Airbag Man In Coil Airbags
- Firestone Airbags with Airbag Man Kevlar Sleeves that sit inside the coils.
- By inflating these airbags, it will stiffen the rear coils to minimise the suppression for the extra load.
- Must inflate the bags to ~55psi, then load up your vehicle and release air pressure until vehicle is level.
- If you put your load on first, the airbags will pinch between the coils.
- Must always keep at least ~5psi in the airbags or you run the risk of a deflated airbag being pinched by the coils.
- A great entry level option for those who tow only a few times a year.
- Different height bags for Stock Height or 2" Lift.
Both kits are supplied with manual inflation valves that get installed to the rear bumper.
To inflate your bags you can:
- Get the Polyair Wireless Remote Control System with auto-PSI adjustment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.